Re: [IPp] headaches

>Weren't you going to have her evaluated for ADHD?

Dear Carol,

I wasn't going to have Jessy tested for ADHD, my daughter Julie is the
one who I think may be touched with ADHD......and my husband refuses to
let me have her tested at this time......he is afraid that she will be
labeled.  I was told that I could have the child study team come out to
the house for free to evaluate her, however, my faith in the child study
team is NADA!!!!

Jessy has never been "hyper", she will just spazz a little when her
sugars are elevated, but for the most part, she is pretty laid back
(nothing like Julie who is constantly on the go and prefers not to

(1)non diab.