Re: [IPp] headaches

Is she also tired?

Dear Miriam,

She may be tired (and I say May be for a very good reason).....She has a
very difficult time getting up in the morning, but once she is up, she
does not drag or act tired, and then when it is bedtime, she gets this
burst of energy and just won't (or can't) get to sleep.  Before she went
on the pump, we swore it was because of her bedtime insulin shot, but now
I am just at a loss.

(1)non diab.