[IPp] Freestyle meter

BlankHi Barbara,
   I too have trouble with Johnny pulling his arm away right after I poke
him and put it under his head or tuck it under him.  I just wait a second
then I gently pull it back. I may go through this a couple of times, but
usually I only have to pull it out one more time and can still squeeze the
finger that I poked and get the blood to come out.  That kid sleeps through
anything.  I've even just forcefully held his arm in place till he kept it
there (I usually then had to poke him again, but for some reason he doesn't
move again). He never remembers anything in the morning.
  Just keep trying to pull it back out. Eventually they just lay still.
Dianne,  Mom to Johnny 10