Re: [IPp] headaches-fast falling BG's?

>Does your daughter have recess after lunch and her lunch bolus or when

>BG's might be going down from a high after eating?

Dear Sheri,

Yes, Jessy eats from 1:05 to 1:35, goes to the nurse to bolus and then
goes outside to recess, as she is coming in from recess at 2:00, she has
the headache.  yesterday, she didn't even have that many carbs, she had
opted for a salad and yogurt, rather than a hotdog (which she has
suddenly developed a severe aversion for...lol....because she thinks they
are made from pigs feet, ears and guts)  I'll have to watch her sugars
more closely at that time.  Thank you.

(1)non diab.