Re: [IPp] headaches

>Warmer days still here in CT with now cooler nights, so that may play a

>in all of this along with it being allergy season.

Dear Sarah,

Why can't it just be cool all the time?!?!  (Not cold, mind you, just
cool!)  She has no sneezing or runny nose, and her sugars have been
basically stable, last night however, she had a 65 in the afternoon, and
then by evening, she was running high, 300's, which we havent seen in
months, so we gave her a shot and changed her site, and she was fine
again.  I'll watch for those extremes with her headaches.  Thank you.

(1)non diab.