Re: [IPp] headaches

Maybe its the weather? I hope so I can't deal

>with more doctor visits. Maryann

Dear Maryann,

I am very surprised that my pediatrician didn't want me to bring her
right in......that is usually his answer for everthing.  He is 45 minutes
away (since we moved), I still have to bring Trevor in every 3 months for
well visits, Julie has her annual well visit at the end of this month,
and the thought of another visit just exhausts me!  It is certainly not
easy when you have 3 kids to contend with, all who want to play on the
"sick side" instead of the "well side", because the sick side has the
better toys.....lol.

(1)non diab.