Re: [IPp] headaches

 If you put a snack in her lunch that is salty --

>like fritos, that will cause her to drink more and improve her

Dear Michael,

How good are you?  My endo thinks it's dehydration to.....I put Doritos
in her snack today, something she will definetly need water for.....lol.
Thank you so much for your advice......oh yeah, her pediatrician (who has
a diabetic son) wants me to give her aleeve, and not on the weekends,
just on school days, and see if there is a pattern....lol.

(1)non diab.