Re: Camps (was Re: [IPp] Teen troubles)

What do some of you moms of

>teen girls think????

Dear Lyndy,

BRAVO!!!!!!!  I love your idea!  Although my daughter is only 8 (almost
9), she would LOVE a camp like that.  She is very much a girly girl.
Hates sports (except for dancing and cheerleading), loves Arts & Crafts,
loves to cook, loves make up and clothes.  I think if they had a camp
like that, a LOT of girls would go....and they could even incorporate
diabetes into all of that daily living.  You are brilliant!  Now, if only
we could find some wealthy sponsor willing to put together a camp like
that.....I wonder if Donald Trump would be interested!....lol

(1)non diab.