Re: [IPp] headaches

Matthew has also complained of a headache since yesterday. My 14month old
niece whom I watch every day for my sister had a bad cold, with runny nose
and coughing, I wasn't sure if it was a "bug" or cutting yet another tooth.
The baby gave it to her older sister (5) and then to my father and then to my
daughter (7) who in turn gave it to me. My head feels fuzzy and congested and
I have had a headache on and off for a few days now also. I think that
something is going around that is just lousy. BUT...if your child has
diabetes and has a lot of lows or highs for 2 days straight then that could
cause a headache. Matthew has had a bunch of lows for 2 days now, not being
able to keep him above the mid 60's with a few 30's and 40's....no rhyme or
reason for the lows, no change in activity or stress at school...so I am
thinking he may be getting this so called "bug virus".  I have not treated
his headache, I just try to keep him relaxing while at home and his appetite
has not been affected so far.
Warmer days still here in CT with now cooler nights, so that may play a part
in all of this along with it being allergy season.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!