Re: [IPp] headaches

. But we look forward and focus on

>good things and try hard to be as happy and free as we can and enjoy the

>life we have.

Dear Jana,

I love your attitude!  I have spoken with my endo and her pediatrician.
The first thing we are going to do is try to get her to drink more water
(she suddenly does not like water) and tomorrow morning, I am going to
give her an Aleeve before she goes to school.  I know Aleeve helps me
when I have a migrain, and the doc said it was OK to give to her.  Let's
hope this works.

(1)non diab.