[IPp] headaches

Dear All,

Let me throw another zinger at you.  Do any of your diabetic children
suffer with headaches with blood sugars in the 140"s?  For the past 2
days now, Jessy has had a headache, after recess, she is flushed and her
cheeks are red.  It is still fairly warm in NJ.  I just don't know what
to do.  I have asked her to rate the headache on a scale from 1-10, and
she will say that it is over 10.  She's 8!!!!  She should not be having
headaches at this age.  It's not stress, and she really doesn't run
around a whole lot.  There is no ryme or reason, really, that I can see.
Her food is different every day, so there is no pattern where that is
concerned.  I am at a loss.  I have called her pediatrician for his
advice, he will probobly want me to bring her in to see him (God forbid
we do something over the phone just once.)  I thought that maybe you guys
would have some clue as to whether this may be diabetic related or! not,
and if there is anything we can do about it to make life better for

Thanks in advance for all of your infinate wisdom.

(1)non diab.