Re: [IPp] Teen troubles

    SUPERB advice..thanks for sharing that. As a former high school teacher (
and mom of an almost 20 yr old and a 21 yr old), I couldn't concur
more.....Adolescence is such an unsettling time friend-wise, body-wise,
feelings-wise, etc. that it can be very unnerving trying to "find one's way"
without getting "lost". Add diabetes into that equation & it's little wonder
that so many teens rebel. Of the 4 "models" previously mentioned, Melissa
probably ressembles the 3rd, which explains why adjusting to college on her
own last year was so difficult.
   There are NO easy answers....but by sharing our failures & our successes,
we can all learn toegther & empower our kids in the process..
Renee (pump mom to Melissa)