Re: [IPp] Teen troubles

I'm beginning to think that maybe, since Eve no longer gets attention by
having high bg's that she wants attention by another route. When she was in
the hospital she received tons of attention from nurse, doctors, family
members, ect. We are trying to find a counsel that deals with both teen and

Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump Zoe
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99