Re: [IPp] Freestyle meter

I use the Freestyle and I dont recommend using it for middle of the night
checks because that is when most kids are susceptible to lows and the arms do
not give a "true" low.  And when testing the arms you have to sort of "pump"
the arm with the lansing device to draw the blood up, so if your daughter
wakes easily with finger sticks than my guess is she'll be up quicker with
the arms.
Which type of lansing device are you using for the fingers?  BD has one that
you can adjust the depth of the lancet. For Matthew we put it on #2, and when
I tested myself I did not feel it at all.
Hope this helps

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!