Re: [IPp] Teen troubles

If you dont want him to miss class time testing at the nurses office, ask his
teachers to have him test in the classroom when he supposed to.  I am sure
that he switches classes for each period, so for the times he needs or should
be testing, ask those teachers to make sure he does.  And if he comes home
with a high b.s. then I would not allow a snack or anything until dinner, and
then only dinner.  Also remind him that in a few yrs he will be wanting to
drive...and he may not get a learners permit if he cannot prove that he is in
control of his diabetes...for his safety and for others on the road.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!