[IPp] Teen troubles

Thanks to all for the suggestions!  I've tried the crying thing before a long
time ago and it had no affect on him. I guess it didn't bother him enough to
do what I wanted.  Besides, I can't & won't cry all the time!

Michael, I'm going to try your suggestion and let him "go high" and not eat.
I'll let you know how it goes.

I talked to a friend of mine who works with a lady whose been diabetic for
years.  She said that she used to do all kinds of stupid stuff too, including
letting herself "go high" to help her loose weight.  At least I don't have
that to deal with.