Re: [IPp] Freestyle meter

>Claire is a light sleeper and it is next to impossible to perform a bg

>on her without her waking up. As soon as the lancet hits her finger, she

>pulls her hands away and puts them under her pillow

I can totally relate.....Jessy is a heavy sleeper, but if I try to prick
her finger for the night time check, she wakes up real quick and has some
serious attitude!  I have found it easier to just wake her up, sometimes
I have to get VERY stern with her, because, she too, will try to go back
to sleep with the lancet in her hand (are our kids made of the same
mold?)  Jessy won't try the arm lancet either.  Change is very hard for
her, even if it may be for the better, she has a really hard time trying
new things, always has, not just with diabetic issues, just the way she

(1)non diab.