Re: [IPp] Teen troubles

??n the same room with these kids whom I'd never speak to otherwise, just

>because we happen to have diabetes in common??...

Dear Renee,

It's very funny that you should mention that.  We go to a support group
meeting where all of the parents do the actual talking and the kids get
embarrassed......so they take the kids to another room to do Arts and
Crafts while the parents discuss......I love listening to others ideas
and comments, even if it doesn't effect me right now, it may in the
future.  There is one other diabetic in Jessy's school, she has met him,
but she won't talk to any other children about diabetes.  I wonder why
kids feel that way, you would think they would want to connect on some
level, especially if they are feeling the same emotions.

(1)non dia