Re: [IPp] Teen troubles

My son has done this for years.  I was beyond frustrated!  This year, he
turned 16 and drives to school.  I told him driving is a huge responsibility
and I was going to do spot checks of his meter to make sure he checks his
sugar.  If he doesn't, the car goes!  Maybe you could do the same.  Tell your
kids you're going to check the memory on the meter to make sure they check
and if they do, reward them in some way.  This way it will become a habit for