Re: [IPp] Teen troubles

I normally don't copy all the emails on this subject, but in this case I am.
This sounds like Eve for the past 2 years. Michael suggests some things to
try, but they have never worked with Eve. Today at soccer practice she was
450, did she stop and think "I should not exercise", no she when out and
still practiced. When she came home she was HI on her meter. Did the 6 day
hospital stay make a difference, NO. Do any other symptoms of high blood
sugar make a difference , No. Pointing out to Eve how she feels when she is
high, makes no difference it just makes her angry at me. As you can tell I
have no answers. At this point I don't know what will work with her. She
just doesn't get it. This make me want to cry.

Sorry about the venting.

Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump Zoe
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99