[IPp] endo in San Diego

Dear Lyndy,

I don't have an answer for you quite yet, but I have an Uncle who lives
in San Diego, and he is an orthopedic surgeon and his wife is a general
practitioner, MD.  I called them this morning and left a message on their
answering machine for them to call me with the name of a great endo in
the San Diego area.  Now I am asuming that because of their medical
background, and the fact that his grand neice has diabetes, he will know
someone to get you in contact with.  I will let you know as soon as I
hear from him.

Good luck.

(1)non diab.