Re: [IPp] toddler on pump

The Exton and King of Prussia offices are like 15 mins away from us in
different directions, so it is much easier for us to go to either of them
than to Philly.  When Josh was first diagnosed he had Heather for a nurse
and she would come to the KoP office only because they didn't have a nurse
there.  She usually works in PHilly.  But once they found a nurse she
stopped going to the KoP offices, so we had to make the decision of keeping
Heahter as our nurse and traveling down to Philly or just staying traveling
15 mins and staying with the new nurse.  So we ended up staying with the
new nurse and it has worked out okay.  We loved Heather, she was great
w/Josh.

  I used to go to Wildwood and Avalon in the summers when I was younger,
never made it to Sea Isle though.  We now go down to the Del and MD beaches
in the summer.

                      "Cindy Lattimer"
                      <email @ redacted>              To:       email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                           cc:
                      email @ redacted        Subject:  Re: [IPp] toddler on pump
                      pumpers.org

                      09/18/2002 08:42 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Parents-of-Pumpers

>Do you go to Philly for your visits? Sea Isle City, that's near Wildwood

>and Avalon isn't it?

Dear Angela,

Yes, we go to Philly.  They have an office in Vorhees, but where we live,
it is just so much easier to get to Philly.  We go to the end of our road
(which is right on 347 take it to 55 and that takes us right out to the
Walt Whitman Bridge.  It takes about an hour, but like I said, it is so
much easier than going anywhere else.

Yes, we are very close to Wildwood (about a half hour.)  We don't do the
shore much though, we lived in Ocean City for years, then moved across
the bay to Somers Point (where we lived right next door to there own
little beach), and we have had enough of "shoobies" to last us a life
time.  We are very happy out here in the country, where the kids actually
have a yard to ride their bikes and skate (our deck is actually bigger
than our back yard used to be and the kids like to skate and ride their
bikes on it!)

Cindy

(1)non diab.