Re: [IPp] toddler on pump

>Do you go to Philly for your visits? Sea Isle City, that's near Wildwood

>and Avalon isn't it?

Dear Angela,

Yes, we go to Philly.  They have an office in Vorhees, but where we live,
it is just so much easier to get to Philly.  We go to the end of our road
(which is right on 347 take it to 55 and that takes us right out to the
Walt Whitman Bridge.  It takes about an hour, but like I said, it is so
much easier than going anywhere else.

Yes, we are very close to Wildwood (about a half hour.)  We don't do the
shore much though, we lived in Ocean City for years, then moved across
the bay to Somers Point (where we lived right next door to there own
little beach), and we have had enough of "shoobies" to last us a life
time.  We are very happy out here in the country, where the kids actually
have a yard to ride their bikes and skate (our deck is actually bigger
than our back yard used to be and the kids like to skate and ride their
bikes on it!)

(1)non diab.