Re: [IPp] toddler on pump

Hi Cindy, I live in Phoenixville, PA which is like 35 mins from Phil.  We
see Dr. Alter and our nurse is Joanne Moser.  We go to their offices in
either Kop or Exton which are much closer for us.  We go again in November.
Do you go to Philly for your visits?  Sea Isle City, that's near Wildwood
and Avalon isn't it?

Angela M. Havrilak
J.W. Pepper & Son, Inc.
email @ redacted
610-648-0500 ext/ 2207

"They say it takes a minute to find a special person,
 an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them,
 but then an entire life to forget them."

                      "Cindy Lattimer"
                      <email @ redacted>              To:       email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                           cc:
                      email @ redacted        Subject:  Re: [IPp] toddler on pump
                      pumpers.org

                      09/18/2002 07:41 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Parents-of-Pumpers

Josh is the

>first 2 year old to be put on the pump at CHOP (children's hosptial of

>Philadelphia).

Dear Angela,

Where do you live?  We go to CHOP too!  Our next appointment is October
4th!  We have Dr. Rossi and Rena Berstein.  (love them)  Who do you
have?  We live in South Jersey near Sea Isle City.

Cindy

(1)non diab.