[IPp] Ped. Endo -- San Diego, CA area??

I wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a pediatric endo or regular
endo who would do well with an adolescent pumper in the San Diego County
area.  We just moved to the area . . . I looked on the IP physician referral
page and only found one (Louis Linarelli) and was wondering if anyone out
there had any specific comments about him or any other endos in the area . .
. Thanks in advance!

Pumpmama to Katie