From:          "Alissa" <email @ redacted>
To:            <email @ redacted>
Subject:       [YIP] PLEASE FILL IN THIS GCSE QUESTIONNAIRE, JUST TWO MINS
Date:          Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:55:39 +0100

 please fill in and send back to email @ redacted so much
it'll only take two mins.
Questionnaire

My name is Alison Phelps and I am a pupil at South Wilts Grammar School
studying Food Technology for GCSE. I am doing research into snacks suitable
for diabetics.  Please could you be kind enough to spend a moment of your time
to answer the following.

1.      Are you or anyone in your family diabetic?  Yes [ ] No [ ]

If yes, do you/they look for low sugar and fat products? Yes [ ] No [ ]

2.      How old are you?

Under 18 [ ]     18-30 [ ]     31-40 [ ]     41-50 [ ]     50+ [ ]

3.      Do you have children under the age of 16? Yes [ ]  No [ ]

If yes, what kind of snacks do you buy for them? (e.g. for lunchbox, days
out)

4.      If yes to Qu. 3 or under 16yrs, what are your/your childrens
favourite snacks?

5.      Do you look for snacks that offer low fat or sugar content?

Yes [ ] No [ ] Sometimes [ ]

6.      What aspects do you look for in a snack?

7.      Would you say there was a gap in the market for snacks with low sugar
and fat content? Yes[ ] No[ ]

8.      Is there a wide enough range of savoury snacks? Yes / No

9.      How much would you be prepared to spend on a snack?

0-50p [ ]      50p-#1 [ ]   #1-#1.50 [ ]      #1.50-#2 [ ]      #2-#2.50 [ ]
#2.50-#3 [ ]      Over #3 [ ]

10.  Is there an ingredient or type of product you would like to see more of?

11.   Would you buy a product that used a sugar substitute? Yes [ ] No [ ]

12.   If a product was advertised as suitable for a diabetic would you
consider buying it? Yes [ ] No [ ]

Thank you for your time.