No Subject

Beverely (and Cindy)We live in Vernal, Utah....also known as
Dinosaurland! We are near the Colorado Border.   Thanks for website, I
should have thought to look there!  I will let you know how tomorrow's
meeting goes.  I like your wording...."glucagon is not dangerous unless
it isn't used."  I will put that in my memory bank and use it tomorrow!Cheri
 Utah...hummmm...where? I know lots of people from Utah.....here is a
with info that will help you <A
- Community and Resources - Advocacy</A> ....our
last district the 504 coordinator did not know they law....they cannot
what you need for your child without law to back them up....and too bad
the nurse is *uncomfortable* with it...she will need to learn that
is not dangerous unless not used.....you know all that.....It would
be helpful if you could take a copy of your friend's 504 with
luck and let me know if ! I can help!