No Subject

Beverely (and Cindy)We live in Vernal, Utah....also known as
Dinosaurland! We are near the Colorado Border.   Thanks for website, I
should have thought to look there!  I will let you know how tomorrow's
meeting goes.  I like your wording...."glucagon is not dangerous unless
it isn't used."  I will put that in my memory bank and use it tomorrow!Cheri
 Utah...hummmm...where? I know lots of people from Utah.....here is a
link
with info that will help you <A
HREF="http://www.diabetes.org/main/application/commercewf?origin=*.jsp&event=link(E4_1)">ADA
- Community and Resources - Advocacy</A> ....our
last district the 504 coordinator did not know they law....they cannot
deny
what you need for your child without law to back them up....and too bad
if
the nurse is *uncomfortable* with it...she will need to learn that
glucagon
is not dangerous unless not used.....you know all that.....It would
probably
be helpful if you could take a copy of your friend's 504 with
you......good
luck and let me know if ! I can help!
Beverly

-