Re: [IPp] Switch to Novolog

Cindy, We also haven't really seen a difference in Joshua's numbers since
switching to novolog, but we'll stick with it for awhile and see what
happens.....Angela

                      "Cindy Lattimer"
                      <email @ redacted>              To:       email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                           cc:
                      email @ redacted        Subject:  Re: [IPp] Switch to Novolog
                      pumpers.org

                      09/17/02 09:13 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Parents-of-Pumpers

Can the novolog be used in syringe in case we need to do an

>emergency shot, or should I carry

Dear Angela,

We use Novalog in the syringe, it is the same as using Humalog.  We have
found that Jessy's sugars are really no different using Humalog vs.
Novalog, However, we have had no trouble with crystalization since we
have switched to Novalog.

Cindy

(1)non dia