Re: [IPp] Re: Watch

very impressed that she took it upon herself to get a watch.

Dear Sarah, I am impressed too!  It's not many a nurse who will take the
time to care that much......maybe the school will foot the bill for her
to get a watch for each child.  I loved your idea about putting the watch
on Matthew's belt loop!  Jessy hardley ever wears pants (she is a dress
girl, and into the Brittney Spears pants with the stripes down the side
that have an elastic waist.  This is where boys make out better then
girls I think, they don't have to worry about hiding their pumps in a
dress somewhere, and still be able to get to it without embarrising

(1)non diab.