Re: [IPp] toddler on pump

Can the novolog be used in syringe in case we need to do an

>emergency shot, or should I carry
Dear Angela,

I wish we had started on the pump sooner too.  I really think that when
these children are diagnosed in the beginning, they should put them
directly on the pump, and while they are there in the hospital, regulate
their basal rates.  While they are training the parents on diabetes, they
should also be training them on how to use the pump.  It really does make
a world of difference for these children (and adults, too.)

(1)non diab.