Re: [IPp] Switch to Novolog

Can the novolog be used in syringe in case we need to do an

>emergency shot, or should I carry

Dear Angela,

We use Novalog in the syringe, it is the same as using Humalog.  We have
found that Jessy's sugars are really no different using Humalog vs.
Novalog, However, we have had no trouble with crystalization since we
have switched to Novalog.

(1)non dia