Re: [IPp] Re: Watch

Same here, Matthew is not allowed to go without it. But...our watch
malfunctioned last Thursday. It was showing the actual time, but instead of
the day and date it was scrolling "test blood" which is one of the alarm
messages that I programmed. So I had to send it to Cadex directly. She said
she will either fix it or replace it. But Matthews wrist is very small so the
extra on the band sticks out and bothers him. So unless I can find a velcro
type band that will work on it, I am going to hook it to his pants loop when
we get it back. Our school nurse liked it so much that she ordered one for
her to wear and she has the pendant kit. She said that if Matthew ever forgot
to wear his, she has one programmed with the same info as Matthews.  I was
very impressed that she took it upon herself to get a watch...and I told her
that she can use it also for other students who may have to come in daily for
asma medication. But 7 out of the 12 alarms are taken up by Matthew...lol.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!