Re: [IPp] MiniMed Service

My son (6) has been pumping MM Paradigm since May and we have had wonderful
service from Minimed. When I order supplies I am told that in a week a rep
will call me to verify my insurance and pump supplies order and then the
supplies will arrive about ten days later. However, every time I order and am
told this, my supplies arrive at my door three days later. That is very good
service if ya ask me!  I have called to order extra manuals and they arrived
only days later and also a week ago Matthew's pump kept reading an E21 error
whenever we changed the battery, so I called at about 4pm my time and the new
pump arrived the next morning at 10am, and that is the exact time they said
it would arrive. So far, MM has been great.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!