Re: [IPp] Re: Watch

Dear Sarah,

We chose not to get the pendant kit for the watch because we were afraid
of strangulation, it is much stronger than a necklace and would not break
if a kid grabbed Jessy from behind for some stupid reason.  Jessy has no
problem wearing the watch (knock on wood), I just simply told her that
she has no choice.  She wears it or she doesn't leave the house!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: Watch
>Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:22:50 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible
by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry. Your tax
deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community. Please
visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Also, if
your child does not want to wear the watch on his/her wrist and you
>think the pendant kit would be too long for a young child, consider
hooking >the watch to the belt loop of pants. That may protect the screen
from being >scratched up. > > >Sarah :) Mom to Matthew (6) MM Paradigm
since May 2002, dxd 3/99 and >Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!