Re: [IPp] pump upgrade

Dear Debbie,
We upgraded to the paradigm from the 508 in July and we just love it. The
smaller resevoir hasn't been an issue for us as Jack uses about 30 units a
day. So we easily get 3 days, and on occasion 4 days out of a site.I think it
is easier to change the resevoir and it is just more "user friendly". It
prompts you thru each screen and just makes more sense.We also love the
waterproofness, Jack has worn his pump swimming since he got it. I was
skeptical about getting it at first, mainly because I just felt like , I
allready know how to use this one and I didn't feel like learning something
new, but I am really glad we did it. I was so easy to learn to use that in a
couple of days it was like we had had it all along.Hope this helps! Good

Mom to Sam (8) Jack (7) and Tressa Angelina (2)
Jack diagnosed 12/2000 & Pumping since  3/2002