Re: [IPp] MiniMed Service

I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience with minimed service also. I
have to say we have never had anything short of wonderful service from
minimed. We were on our way away for the weekend when Jack's pump started
alarming, after trying all the things in the book we called minimed, we were
connected immediately to a customer service rep who spent 45 minutes on the
phone with us trying to fix it. When we determined that it needed to go in
for repairs the rep said that he would ship us a new one in less than 24
hours. I told him we were literally sitting on the side of the highway on our
way out of town, he said no problem he would just have it shipped to the
campground we were going to. This was at 1:00pm on  a Friday, I had  a brand
new pump in my hand at the campground by 10:00am on Saturday.Needless to say
I was impressed! Just thought I'd share our experience.
Mom to Sam (8) Jack (7) and Tressa Angelina (2)
Jack diagnosed 12/2000 & Pumping since  3/2002