[IPp] Re: Jon's syringe experience

Hi Susan,

Glad to hear things aren't going too badly on shots. Any idea yet when you
will get to see an allergist? I have just ordered some micropore tape (3M)
which according to my internet searches is hypoallergenic. We had tried it
on our pump course but found it didn't stick very well. I am going to try it
with skin prep and see how that goes. I was reading that adhesive tapes have
latex in them so I am wondering if this is what causes Michaels rashes. Of
course it could be any other ingredient but in my internet search on
allergies and medical tape the word latex seemed to pop up often!!

Keep up the good work Susan. Take care.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.