[IPp] MiniMed Service

I've seen a lot of comments about service from pump providers
recently-thought I'd pass this along to you-my daughter's "belt clip" that
attaches to her MM508 broke in two today at school so she had to put  her
pump in her pocket the rest of the day.  She called me  at work.  I called MM
 at 12:30-expected everyone to be at lunch-then remembered it was only 9:30
in Calif.!  Got immediately connected to customer service after the menu and
had a new clip ordered in less than 5 minutes-no charge for the first one you
request-then $8.00 thereafter-I started to order an extra-evidently people
break them fairly often---anyway, it is being shipped FedEx and is to arrive
tomorrow here in VA.  I think that is pretty good service.  I was
pleased--now if it doesn't arrive, I'll let you know!  So far we have been
very satisfied with MM service.
Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01, ppMM508-5/02