Re: [IPp] Scales

I really liked the scale idea but have had no luck finding one.  I haven't gone
way out of my way looking but I would imagine something like a Home Outfitters
store may have one?  Or are they just lines and such?  I think that makes the
most sense too.  Thank you for reminding me why!! ; )  What is so special about
the Soehnle scale?  The one you take along with you, is it small(er)?  I suppose
it would make sense to have one to take to school or out anywhere.

Susan