Re: [IPp] Switch to Novolog

Sarah, Thank you for the information, that is exactly what I needed to
know....Angela

Angela M. Havrilak
J.W. Pepper & Son, Inc.
email @ redacted
610-648-0500 ext/ 2207

"They say it takes a minute to find a special person,
 an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them,
 but then an entire life to forget them."

                      email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                           To:       email @ redacted
                      email @ redacted        cc:
                      pumpers.org                        Subject:  Re: [IPp] Switch to Novolog

                      09/16/2002 01:01 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Parents-of-Pumpers

We use only Novolog, and since we began pumping last May we have only
needed
to inject by syringe once and I used the Novolog. It brought his numbers
down
nicely.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!