Re: [IPp] Watch

I know there are some Timex ones that everyone recommends (I'm sure they'll
post the names -- which escape me at the moment).  The ones my daughter likes
are from "Baby-G."  They come in nice colors (some even have aloha print
watch bands), are watertight to 100 meters, and have 5 alarms.  We got our
first one at a watch shop at the mall, but you can also get then through the

Pumpmama to Katie