Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:27:57 -0700
From: "maverickmom" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPp] ATTN TriCare/Merck Medco users

The TriCare beneficiaries on this list might be
interested (and happy lol) to know this (taken from the

Tricareonline site):

"Mail Order Pharmacy contract awarded to Express
Scripts, Inc.
The Dept. of Defense, TRICARE Management Activity
awarded Express Scripts Inc. of Maryland Heights, Mo. a

contract to provide mail order pharmacy services for
the TRICARE Program. It will begin on or about March 1,

2003. Like the NMOP, the TMOP provides another option
for TRICARE -eligible beneficiaries."

Re! ad more about it here:

Merck Medco is the current provider of the NMOP (Nat'l
Mail Order Pharmacy). The new name of the mail order
pharmacy will be TriCare Mail Order Pharmacy (or TMOP).

The contract for Express Scripts, Inc is for 5yrs.

Express Scripts, Inc info:

Anyone here use Express Scripts, Inc, and if so, how is

their service? (Inquiring minds want to know!) :)
- --
Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]