Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:50:28 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] My Glucagon Issue

Cheri...what state are you in? I should know..sorry. The nurse cannot
this position unless she has a law to base it on, period. Also, the self
of mixed glucagon is hours not months...sorry don't have the info in
front of
me but can get it if necessary. This *the entire committee had to vote
it* is a crock...they MUST do it unless there is a law prohibiting it,
I doubt there us....I listened to that for three years at the other
until I started doing my own research. I will be happy to help, if you

! Beverly, Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nick,
who is
now ten