[IPp] toddler on pump

Joshua is 2 1/2 and he is really good with the pump.  I wish we would have
thought to put him on the pump sooner.  He loves the fact that he can eat
when the other kids are eating.  This was our first summer on the pump and
he did really well with swimming and playing in the sand at the beach.
Being on the pump has definitely given us better bg control.  Thanks for

Angela, mom to Josh dx'd at 9 mths, pumping since 3/2

"They say it takes a minute to find a special person,
 an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them,
 but then an entire life to forget them."