Re: [IPp] Watch

I have a Cadex Medical Watch and it has 12 alarms which you can program to
also say "test blood" or "give snack" or "bolus" anything you want it to say
on the screen when the alarm goes off. You can wear it as a watch on your
wrist or as a necklace. It is waterproof for swimming or showering but not
for scuba diving.  It is $39.99 and very worth it. I love it!
Here is the website:
Just copy and paste this entire web address, it should bring you right there,
or go to:
Diabeticpromotions.com and click on the Medical Reminder Watch.
This is the cheapest I have seen it, other web sites have it but for about

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!