Re: [IPp] Blood Glucose Monitors

It is true that when using the Freestyle Meter and testing on the forearm, it
doesn't give a "true" low reading. That is why whenever I suspect a low blood
sugar, and Matthew is good about telling me that he is hungry or not feeling
well (which for him is a sign of a low) I would test on his fingers. We have
been testing the fingers for a while now anyways, but I like being able to
switch to the forearm when I see his fingers showing tons of tiny holes in
them.  I have never tested him and had him be low and not treat him enough to
bring him back up in to a safe range.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!