Re: [IPp] Blood Glucose Monitors

In a message dated 9/15/2002 10:42:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > We switched from Accucheck
> > to "Precision Xtra"
> In addition to the backlight & "flashlight beam", it glows in the dark!  Or
> at least our model does!

You're right!   Ours do too!   Matter of fact, the first night we had it
(which was an overwhelming day since it came and was instantly put to use
the same day as our first pump went on)  I didn't have time to read all
the info on it.   The CDE had pointed out the backlight and flashlight beam.

And we'd used it in daylight and left it in his room when he went to bed.
When I went in to do his first sleeping blood sugar,  I couldn't imagine
why his nightstand was glowing slightly.   It was the monitor  :)

Fenton, MO