Re: [IPp] Blood Glucose Monitors

I can't believe that is the meter you were talking about because I went to a
Diabetes Expo in the spring here in CT and the American Diabetes Assoc. were
offering whats called a "Whiz Kit" to children with Diabetes. So I ordered
the kit which had fun things for Matthew to do and some free offers. One of
them is that meter. I got the meter but did not really need, but thought it
would be good to have one in case our Freestyle had a problem, so I never
looked at it, but I just took it out and it has that light and glows in the
dark. Really really cool.
Do you find that it takes a lot of blood? Our Freestyle needs such a small
amount and I also like being able to test on his arms to give his fingers a

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!