Re: [IPp] Toddler on the Pump

Dear Angela,

HORAY!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to find out what Jessy's alcs are in
October.  Her last ones were done the day she went on the pump.  They
were 8.4 then, I am certain they will be lower next month because her
sugar levels have been consistently lower than before.

Great job mom!!!!!!!!!

(1)non diab.>From: "email @ redacted Date": email @ redacted, 13 Sep 2002
12:50:email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] Toddler on
the Pump >Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:03:43 -0700 > >Insulin Pumpers is
made possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in
industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes
community. Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
> >Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail
> >Hi all, > >I don't usually write much to the list, I do read all the
messages >back and forth and they are very informative and helpful. I
just >wanted to share our good news. My son who is 2 went on the pump in
>March. His A1c's while non-pumping were in the 8's. We just had his
>test done last week and the first time since pumping straight for 3
>mths his A1c's are 6.5. Our nurse says that is excellent control for >a
toddler that young on the pump. She's afraid he may behaving to >many
lows, which he isn't, but says that is overall very tight >control. So we
were very pleased with the results. I highly >recommend the pump for
toddlers, it makes a world of a >difference.....Thanks for
listening...... > > >Angela, mom to Josh dx'd at 9mths, pumping since
3/02 > > >"They say it takes a minute to find a special person, > an hour
to appreciate them, a day to love them, > but then an entire life to