Re: [IPp] pump upgrade

Dear Debbie,

We have only been pumping since June, and we got the paradigm.  I have
nothing to compare it to, but I do love it.  We have been very satisfied
with Jessy's blood sugar levels and the ease of site changes.  The
waterproof issue never even came into play this summer.  She ended up
unhooking when she swam.  We don't use the remote at all, at least not
yet.  The smaller reservoir is not yet an issue with us, it lasts her 3
days with some insulin still in there.  I hope I have helped you.

(1)non diab.>From: lance troian >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] pump upgrade
>Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:57:49 -0700 > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >I
would like to hear from anyone who upgraded from the 508 to the
>paradigm. We are debating if we are going to and wanted to hear from
>anyone who did and what you think of it. > >Thanks, > >Debbie mom to
Megan, 6 dx'd 08/01/00 pumping since 08/13/01, Madison, 4 >and Gillian, 1